Call Bollywood (“the Company”) respects your privacy.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Collection of Information
Usage of Information
The Company collects two types of information about you:
- Personally identifiable information; and
- Non-personally identifiable information.
Personally identifiable information means information about you that specifically identifies you or, when combined with other information that the Company has, can be used to identify you. This includes information such as your name, address, mobile number, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, location, etc. Certain actions on your part will result in the creation and storing of such personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information is collected (i) when you create an account on the Application; (ii) when you provide the Company with you personal information during your interaction with the Application, including when you post any user Content.
- Some of the personally identifiable information may be mandatory and some may not be mandatory. If you choose not to provide the Company personally identifiable information as may be required, certain features of the Application may not be available for your view/use.
- The Company may also request you to provide the Company personally identifiable information about other persons who are directly or indirectly connected with you or are in link with you, in order to invite them to use the Application or to send them information about the Application that you may have got for them through the Application. In such cases, the Company will use such information to communicate with these other users, persons to send an invitation to the Application or / and to track the performance of such communications.
- The Company collects only such personally identifiable information which it believes to be relevant for the purposes offering effective services to you by way of the Application, including to understand your interests, preferences and to provide you with a customized experience on the Application.
- Your personal information and other information provided to the Company can always be updated. Keeping your personal information updated, ensures that the Company, its affiliates and business partners can provide services to you that are most relevant to you. Furthermore, though your personal information or other information may be deleted by you, the Company cannot always delete your earlier transactions. In case if somebody wishes to opt out of some part of the information, you or other users whose information you referred to the Company may contact the Company by sending the Company an email at info@Call Bollywood .com or at the mailing address below, with a specific request to remove any personally identifiable information. Any information stored by the Company relating to past transactions carried out by you using the Application cannot be removed or deleted as the Company automatically stores them for tracking, compliance and audit purposes. The Company also maintains backup of information stored by it, so it may not be possible to delete all your information immediately.
- Non-personally identifiable information means information that alone cannot identify you or which is otherwise available in public domain. Examples of such information include geo-location of a browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.) or device that is used to access the Application, IP address of your server from where the Application is being accessed, URLs visited prior to the Application, or URLs visited after visits to the Application, device types, browser types, or device specific identifiers such as the operating system used by you, your Internet service provider (ISP), referring/ exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp and number of clicks.
- Information collected about you, including personally identifiable information shall be used, including but not limited to, for the following purposes:
Further, the Company will also use such non-personally identifiable information to gather demographic data, to analyze and understand trends and behavioral patterns, to measure and understand the effectiveness of any aspects of the services of the Application, to troubleshoot any problems, administer the Application, track your movement, gather abroad demographic information for aggregate use and to comply with any applicable law.
Disclosure of information
- to facilitate your use of the Application;
- to respond to your inquiries or fulfil your requests for information;
- to send you information, materials and offers from the Company;
- to send you important information regarding the Application;
- provide you with personalized ads and offers for products and services from the Company and other third parties;
- evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
- to send you surveys and marketing communications that the Company believes may be to your interest;
- perform analytics and conduct research;
- to address your problems with the Application including addressing any technical problems;
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Application;
- manage the Company’s everyday business needs, such as administration of the Application, discussion board, fraud prevention etc;
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
- answer your questions and respond to your requests.
- 3.1 The Company may share some of your personally identifiable information with the Company’s third party service partners and service providers. Examples of such partners include payment gateways and advertisers.
- 3.2 The Company may share your personally identifiable information with any successor in business of the Company.
- 3.3 The Company reserves the right to share such information as required by law, or as the Company believes that an information disclosure is required to protect the Company’s rights, or those of the Company’s users or any other aspect of the Application, and to comply with any legal process without any restrictions.
- 3.4 The Company may share your non-personally identifiable information with various third parties, including affiliates, advertisers, vendors, partners and services providers. Examples of such information collected by the Company or the Company’s partners may include demographic information provided in aggregate, which does not include any personally identifiable information, or tracking information collected in order to understand usage and other statistical trends. The Company may publish or share such information in order to promote the Application without your consent.
- 3.5 The Company may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you use the Application. These companies may use information about your use of the Application and or visit to any Applications in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Tracking and cookies policy
- 4.1 When you register with the Application and subsequently use the Application, you will receive communications from the Company (or from persons on behalf of the Company such as call centres and data processors), including but not limited by way of e-mail, sms, mms or over the telephone. Some communications may be promotional and specific in nature, such as for example, a display of information of an offer you may be interested in, or a service offering provided by one of the Company’s partners or affiliates. You shall continue to receive such communication while you use the Application. You may contact the Company by sending an email t info@Call Bollywood .com, by including your name, address, and email address, along with details about any specific communications you do not wish to receive from the Company.
- 4.2 By using the Application, you agree to receive the information as above even if you are registered with Do Not Disturb (DND) registry. You agree and acknowledge that such communication shall not be subject to further permissions from you. You agree that any communication sent to you by the Company (or any person on behalf of the Company) in relation to the Application or any prospective offers shall not be unsolicited commercial communication and that the communication shall deemed to have been sent to you at your specific request.
- 5.1 When you use the Application, the internet usage related cookies may get stored on your device. A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that uniquely identifies your browser. The Application uses such cookies automatically to improve the quality of the Application by storing non-personally identifiable information, such as but not limited to user preferences and tracking user trends. Most internet surfing browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being requested. When you use the Application, the Company may collate non-personally identifiable information about your use of the Application. The Company uses this data for analyzing and enhancing the Application and sometimes the Company may disclose it in aggregate form to the Company’s partners. This may be used by them directly or indirectly by them for providing other services as well.
- 5.2 The Company may also employ pixel tags, GA codes or other industry standard technologies in the Application, or through emails or other services provided by the Company’s partners. These technologies use small graphic images placed on Applications or emails, and they enable the Company to understand whether you have performed a specific action on the Application, or to measure the performance of the Company’s services, or to understand usage patterns and trends.
Third party services
- 6.1 The Application has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under the control of the Company. The Company adheres to strict security guidelines, to protecting against unauthorized access of your information.
- 6.2 Although the Company endeavours to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using the Application, you agree that the Company will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized acts of third parties or any other reason reasonably beyond the control of the Company.
Sharing information with other services
For some features, the Application gives you the option of sharing information with other Applications with which you may have an account, such as Facebook and Twitter, linked in, instagram and others. In such cases, the Application will clearly display an option for you to do so. By using the Application in conjunction with these services, you agree to permit the Company to access your personal information from these other services. Such personal information may include, but not be limited to, your name, email address, profile details and your friend lists. The information we obtain from those services depends on your settings or their privacy policies.
In compliance with Rule 11 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules 2011, details Grievance Officer of the Company are provided below :…………………………………….